Sagittarius Nov. 22nd – Dec. 21st: Trait quality of Sagittarius is “optimism” which gives her a daily dose of self-confidence. Tolerance, generosity Sagittarius is filled with them. She can fight to the end for truth and justice. She grows day by day beyond her limits because of her fierce attitude. Sometimes she slips from her tone but her team work spirit never lets her down.
Sagittarius likes her hair off her neck pinned up; this gives her the feeling of freedom. Creative cuts with fresh and new style suit her best. This gives her the feeling of being alive and steering through the life.
Styling up the hairs:
Consistency is not the Sagittarius thing, she loves the change in her fashion life and she wears different styles according to her mood. But modern updo and elegant messy bun compliment her nature in many ways.
Braided Bun: You are going to need some bobby pins and mini hair elastics for styling up, and to follow these nice updos for long hair tutorial and easy steps.
- Wash and towel-dry the hair.
- Make a low ponytail at the nape of your neck and secure it with a mini hair elastic.
- Turn the ponytail into a three strand braid.
- Use a mini hair elastic to protect the braid.
- Grab the ponytail from the base and wrap the braid around it to shape it like a bun. Now secure the bun with bobby pins.
Crown Braid Updos: Combo of beauty and business gives you a charming professional look. A style that stays for longer durations no need of adjusting. Follow these instructions to get this amazing looks.
- First, wash your hair and dry them with a towel then use some volumising spray on them to make your hair more bouncy and manageable.
- Make a low-side parting and separate a long strand from the back end of parting. Start making a French braid with the strand you just separated alongside your hairline. Use scrunchy to secure your braid.
- Make another French plait braid above the previous braid from step 2.
- Start making 3rd braid close to the head crown.
- Use your remaining hair and braid them towards the back of your head. And use some spray on your style.
Good looking Messy Bun: Irony of life is that easy looking styles require most of the effort. Our commitment to making it easy for you come with a prize but don’t you worry prize is paid and we come up with these easy steps to give you effortless messy look with Bun.
- As you already know what to do first just wash your hair dry them with a towel.
- To look effortless make a ponytail as high or as low as you wish don’t worry about the specifications.
- Divide your ponytail into two or three sections and tease them to give strands a messy texture.
- Now twist these messy strands in opposite directions just like a topknot.
- Secure the Bun with bobby pins leaving the ends fray.